Thursday, April 12, 2012

Flowers And Butterflies Tutorial! {PTU}

Flowers And Butterflies
Photobucket

Supplies Need:
Tube of choice. I've used a few tubes by Myka Jelina,
*I used my CILM tubes but you can now find hers only at her store HERE.

Scrap kit: Jolie By Butterfly Kisses Scraps  HERE

Aka Frivolity Font HERE 
My wordart
*just right click and save as png file.


Now let's get started!
Open frame 03. Duplicate and close the original.
Open the hearts image file, copy and paste it onto a new layer, add drop shadow

this is the general shadow settings I will be using throughout this tut:
V: 0 H: 1
O: 100 B: 3

Open metal flower 01, copy & paste as new layer placing it over top of hearts.
Open rolled flower number 01, copy and paste it as a new layer on top of the heart and flower
layer on the bottom portion.
Open rolled flower number 02, copy and paste it as a new layer beneath the other flower layer.
Open Butterfly 01 resize to 37% copy and paste as new layer, rotate 20 degrees.
Open Winged Heart resize to 40% copy and paste into new layer,
placing it near the bottom of the circle frames.
Open the Glitter resize to 40% copy and paste into new layer,
placing it under the frames in the same position as the winged heart.
Open Frame 04 copy and paste into new layer, placing it all the way to the bottom, rotate 10 degrees.
Open paper 02 copy and paste into new layer,
placing it all the way to the bottom under the last frame, rotate 10 degrees.
Open paper 11 copy and paste into new layer,
placing it under the circle frames, now take your wand and click outside the circle frame
> selections>modify>expand to 7>ok.
Selections>invert and promote that paper section to a new layer.

Now to add your tubes... 
I used 3 Myka Jelina tubes I had from CILM.
Copy and paste each tube as a new layer, position it inside the circles as you want it to look.
Take your lasso and outline each tube section you want to be inside the circles and
promote it to a new layer by doing what we did before.
 {selections>invert and promote that section to a new layer}
Add my word art, position is up to you.
Resize if you wish, add your copyright info and save as png. 
Add your name and we are done.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.

0 comments:

I Support:

 photo Image4_zps330efc03.png

 photo Image6_zps73885132.png


 photo NAALogoJPG300AnnivBanner_zpsda861848.jpg

*click the stamp below to provide
therapy for children living with autism*

 photo Image5_zps86bf58a8.png

Pageviews

About Me

Deadly Desire Tagz
I'm happily married, I have 2 wonderful children and a few dogs. This is my little corner, enjoy your stay here and I hope you find a few treats here along the way.
View my complete profile

T.O.U.

The creations that I make whether they are a tag, forum set,

quick page or extras are made by me and my own creativity and imagination. Please do not rip apart, destroy, alter them or claim them as your own,THIS INCLUDES ADDING NAMES TO EXTRAS!! If you do any of these things you are committing an act of infringement and going against copyright laws. If caught you will be reported to the licensing companies and going against copyright laws and you will be reported to the licensing companies.

My Blinkies

Photobucket

My Other Blogs

 photo MTT_zpsd3f2ec6f.gif

I Create For


Photobucket

Photobucket

 photo AmyMarie_byangelsdesignz_zps795e170e.gif


FOLLOWERS

Tut Writers Inc.

Photobucket